DUI Defense Attorneys In Pennsylvania
Many drivers who are charged with driving under the influence of drugs are shocked. Drivers may be arrested for driving under the influence of a legal prescription medication. Drivers who have used drugs several days before driving may fail a blood test because it picks up traces of drugs in their system. Some of the drivers who are arrested on DUI drug charges are not even impaired, but a law enforcement officer has mistakenly concluded they were unfit to operate a motor vehicle.
Fortunately, there are many ways that an experienced defense attorney can fight DUI drug charges. For a strong defense, contact Applebaum & Associates. We have a proven record of success in DUI cases, including numerous charge dismissals and not-guilty verdicts. You can rely on us to make every effort to achieve the most favorable outcome for you.
Put A Premier Trial Lawyer To Work For You
Attorney Michael H. Applebaum has more than 40 years of legal experience and has defended thousands of clients in criminal cases. His experience, legal know-how and reputation are invaluable assets for anyone facing criminal charges.
There are a number of ways that Mr. Applebaum can help if you are facing DUI drug charges:
- He can determine if the police had sufficient cause to perform the initial stop of your vehicle.
- He can carefully scrutinize the prosecution’s case, including any evidence from a blood, breath or urine test.
- He can determine if the officer properly performed your field sobriety tests. Such tests are flawed in many ways and can lead to the arrest of individuals who are not impaired.
- Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to obtain a dismissal of your charges.
- If a dismissal is not possible, he will fight to reduce your charges. Mr. Applebaum is a skilled, highly experienced and successful trial lawyer.
- If a dismissal is not possible and you do not wish to fight your charges at trial, he will negotiate on your behalf to seek a favorable plea agreement, which may include an agreement that enables you to avoid a conviction, plead guilty to a lesser charge or significantly minimize the penalties resulting from your charges, including no loss of driving privileges.
Don’t put your freedom, your record and your driving privileges in jeopardy by retaining the wrong attorney. Put a top DUI defense attorney with a proven record of courtroom success to work for you.
Contact Our Pennsylvania DUI Defense Attorneys
You can reach a top criminal lawyer 24/7 for a free consultation. We maintain offices in Bensalem, Allentown, Doylestown, Quakertown and Philadelphia to provide convenient offices for our clients and local counsel to clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania. Contact us to speak with an experienced DUI defense lawyer.