Serving Bucks County, Lehigh County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia
Put Our Experienced Pennsylvania Drug Defense Attorney To Work For You
If you are facing drug charges, contact Applebaum & Associates. They’re the best at what they do. Attorney Michael H. Applebaum has more than 40 years of legal experience. He is one of the state’s premier trial lawyers and has defended thousands of clients against criminal charges. He has defended clients in drug cases ranging from possession of a small amount of marijuana to felony drug trafficking and manufacturing cases.
The Pennsylvania defense attorneys of Applebaum & Associates defend clients against state and federal drug charges, including:
- Drug possession
- Drug trafficking, sales and distribution
- Drug manufacturing
- Possession of marijuana
- Narcotics and controlled substance offenses
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Prescription drug crimes
We maintain offices in Bensalem, Allentown, Doylestown, Quakertown and Philadelphia to provide convenient offices for our clients and local counsel to clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Pennsylvania drug defense attorney.
Verdict: “I was accused of date rape and attorney Applebaum was able to show these allegations were completely false and convinced the district attorney to withdraw the charges.”"
Verdict:“I was charged with raping a girl I was dating and thanks to attorney Applebaum’s investigation he was able to prove with the Commonwealth's evidence and the alleged victim's phone records that during the time I was allegedly raping her she was on the phone with her girlfriend and other friends for over an hour.”"
Verdict:“I was accused of raping a family member and facing 40 years in jail. I was innocent and I refused to plead guilty. After Applebaum tried the case I was found not guilty and I now have my life and freedom back thanks to attorney Applebaum.”"
Verdict: “I was accused of stabbing a fellow party goer after a fight erupted and attorney Applebaum was able to prove to the jury that it was another party goer that delivered the almost fate wound. I was acquitted and now I am a member of law enforcement.”"
Verdict: “I was accused of dealing drugs and was facing a mandatory 5-10 year prison sentence. After a jury trial attorney Applebaum proved entrapment and I was acquitted of all charges.”"
"Charge: 3rd Offense DUI
Verdict: “I was being charged with a third offense DUI with a 1 year mandatory prison sentence, attorney Applebaum was able to subpoena the officer's dashboard camera and with the testimony of his toxicologist the jury came back with a verdict of not guilty after only 30 mins of deliberation.”"
"Charge: Drug Crime
Verdict: “I was charged with being a methamphetamine dealer and thanks to attorney Applebaum , even though I went to jail for a few years attorney Applebaum was able to retain through negotiation over $ 2 million in assets so my family could remain in my family home and my children could go to private school.”"
"Charge: Aggravated Assault
Verdict: “I was charged with aggravated assault and attempted homicide and I took a bench trial in front of a judge and attorney Applebaum argued that one punch should be considered simple assault and after explaining the circumstances regarding my wife cheating. I received a sentence of 30 days probation.”"
Mr. Applebaum understands the importance of trial preparation. He closely scrutinizes police procedure and the prosecution’s case to identify defenses that may be available to his clients. This type of defense only comes with an experienced Pennsylvania drug defense attorney. There are a number of ways that he can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case:
- He has experience using suppression motions when evidence has been obtained as a result of an illegal search and seizure, including drugs that were seized following a traffic stop that was conducted without sufficient cause, evidence seized after a search warrant was issued without probable cause or evidence seized when law enforcement officers have exceeded the scope of a search warrant.
- His experience as a trial lawyer is critical if your case goes to trial.
- He knows from experience that defendants who take advantage of drug treatment options may create a more favorable impression on judges and prosecutors, thus improving a client’s opportunity for a more favorable outcome.
- Depending on the facts of your case and the nature of your charges, he may be able to negotiate a plea agreement that enables you to avoid a criminal conviction, accept a plea to a lesser offense or significantly minimize the penalties arising from your charges.
Every criminal defendant has a right to an aggressive defense. At Applebaum & Associates, you can be certain that you will have a dedicated and highly skilled advocate on your side who will fight to obtain the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Contact Us 24/7 For A Free Consultation
You can count on us to utilize every legal option at our disposal in an effort to preserve your rights and protect your freedom. Contact our closest office today to speak with a drug defense attorney about your case.